Please send orders to email@example.com. Broker requirements may differ.
Minimum Order Requirements & Low Invoice Fees
|Domestic||Individual Orders Under $150||$30 Fee|
|Export||Individual Orders Under $500||$50 Fee|
*Please Combine PO’s to meet minimum invoice values and avoid low invoice fees as necessary.
Due to processing constraints, please submit orders no less than two calendar weeks ahead of required ship week.
Ship Date Considerations
Ship dates shown on order acknowledgements reflect the week of and not the actual day the order will ship. Shipments generally arrive the week following the requested ship week. Because of potential transit delays, it is best to request a ship date of 2 weeks in advance of planting date.
Cold Weather & Holidays
All bulbs must be protected from freezing during transit. We will hold orders if freezing weather persists, therefore delays may occur. Due to holidays we will not guarantee departure dates during the following weeks; Week 48 (Thanksgiving), Week 52 (Christmas) and Week 1 (New Year). Most West Coast shipments are unaffected.
Information Required for All Orders
- Ship Week
- Shipping Method
- Consignee (Ship To) complete address, phone, email & contact info.
- Account#’s ofr any third party or collect shipments.
- Freight forwarder/customs broker, phone, email & contact
- Ocean shipments to include desired week of arrival
- Airport/port of destination
Special Notes for Export Customers:
All shipments are FOB source. Shipments without a specified freight forwarder will be handled by our house forwarder on a prepaid basis. Export air shipments generally depart at the end of the ship week, for arrival early the following week. Please avoid shipping during weeks containing national holidays within the country of destination. We are not responsible for any airport storage fees. Original export documents will be included in a specified crate within the shipment. Export shipments are to be insured by the consignee.
- $50 Federal Phytosanitary Certificate charge when required
- 0.03 per bulb washing charge when required
- Various US States & Territories Require Certification Docs
- $11.50 Brown Snail Certificate (AL, AZ, AR, FL, ID, LA, NC, OR, SC, TN, VA, WV)
- Data Loggers will be included with shipments when appropriate. Data loggers must be returned within three weeks of receipt otherwise a $200 fee will apply.